Ankle Boots

Sunday 22 February 2015

Deena & Ozzy black ankle boots - Urban Outfitters
These (clearly very well worn) ankle boots have been a staple in my wardrobe for a couple of months now. First coveted in Urban Outfitters Berlin, it was with a heavy heart and a tiny - already overfull - luggage allowance that I initially walked away. After having them on my mind for longer than I care to admit, we were reunited once back in the UK thanks to a Christmas sale - where leaving them behind a second time wasn't an option. Designed by Deena & Ozzy, they're comfortable, they're a little bit wicked witch of the west, they were only £20, and I love them.  Ankle boots a go go - I need to buy more pairs.

Other winter staples: New Look skater dresses, Primark comfy cosy tights, a tartan scarf straight from a gift shop in Edinburgh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Smudgeness (old) © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger