Wonderland | Heart Of Glass

Monday 6 April 2015


There's something irresistible about anything 60's or 70's. The hair, the clothes, the promise of liberation from the oppressed society of the 1950's - there's an undeniably magical element to the era that makes me wish I could crawl inside and live in any photo series that portrays it the way I imagine it to have been. This shoot, from the Nov/Dec '14 issue of Wonderland magazine, gives me all of the 'this was when I should have been born' pangs of days gone by. As does this shoot, from a 2012 issue of Lula. Take me there... Pretty please?

1960's inspiration: The Beatles. Andy Warhol. Cat eye eyeliner.
1970's inspiration: Long hair. Hippies. Flower power.
More from this issue of Wonderland: Reasons to love Taylor Swift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Smudgeness (old) © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger